Tuesday, April 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLI




Allison turned 2 last Friday and for her birthday we decided to try and bite her face off. Okay so that part was not planned. We spent the afternoon in the ER getting stitches. She is the first of my children to ever get stitches. There are 6 total, three in each laceration (nurse talk). She is really no worse for the wear but it sure had me all torn apart. When I was 8 I was attacked/mauled by a 1/2 pittbull-1/2 chow chow and it nearly took my right ear. Three plastic surgeries later and no one would ever know it even happened. What a great mom I am giving my 2 year old the chance to experience some of my childhood. The dog is now gone and with good ridence (I never had a good feeling about him anyways)! We take the stitches out Friday, I hope getting them out goes as smooth as getting them in.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Okay, she is still so beautiful. Happy Birthday Ali! Thanks again for the yummy cake, you know how to get us through a night shift.

Melissa said...

Happy Bday Alli!!