Saturday, April 12, 2008

My Favs

Tagged by Ashley. A few of my favorite things...

when kids sleep through the night
movies that end happy
rocky road ice cream
fitting into pre-baby clothes
work out results
when brock kisses me (when he thinks I'm asleep)
sams chubby cheeks
allis sweet voice
when alli learns a new word and uses it
holding freshly born babes
natural patients that have things under control
fresh fruit
getting my hair cut
real mashed potatoes
when my babies aren't crying, and they are entertaining themselves
having two highchairs
a good book that is quick to read
DISNEYLAND
my new minivan
girl time with friends that love to laugh

Just like everyone else, I could go on and on. It is so nice to think about all the things I love and not the things I don't. Happy Bloggin.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I didn't know you were a blogger. Yea! I love your high chairs...so cute!

Nanci said...

Unlike you, I really don't enjoy a "natural" patient, well controlled or not. I just don't get it. But you do . . . Different Strokes for Different Folks is what I like to say to that! Things I CAN agree with you on are: 2 highchairs (when I had 2 small babies), new minivan, and girl time. I've linked you to my blog. I hope you don't mind.