Friday, May 2, 2008

May update

So... lots of things have been happening to the family this week. I have now officially lost 20#s (yeah) and I got a new hair cut.
Alli is looking better. Her lip is a bit red still but her nose looks fantastic.
Sam is crawling like a stinkbug all over the house and is starting to get in to everything.
Here is an ODE to Melissa... I was casually napping on the couch the other morning when Alli decided I had slept long enough. So...She brought me my glasses. Oh and she broke them while she was at it! Nice nerdy tape job, I thank you.

So maybe not that much has happened but I sure do feel busy. Oh and one more thing, I got blinds in my house. They look so good, I can't believe I lived without them for 2 years.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute haircut!!! Thanks for the little story about your glasses.. that sucks but I'm totally glad I'm not the only one!! Your awesome!

Nanci said...

Cute hair, cute girl, cute boy! I wanted to see the blinds too! I'm so glad that Alli's nose looks so good. What a relief that dog is "taken care of". Congrats on the 20 lb's, hopefully I'll be joining you soon on that adventure.