Friday, February 12, 2010

why I need a sitter after I work

So, Alli and Sam have had colds this last week. Runny nose, cough, fever=no daycare! Wouldn't want to spread the disease. So I figure I'll just keep them at home. This worked the first 2 days. I got off early one night and the kids slept a good portion of the day, two days in a row. Now comes day #3...Mommy "napping" on the couch, Alli and Sam entertaining themselves.




And this is why I need a sitter after I work. Yes, those are pads a strewn. Again yes, those are staples all all over the floor. One more yes, Alli and Sam were both stripped down to their birthday suits and had colored all over themselves with black pen.

Gotta love being a mom.

3 comments:

Kamille said...

The things we do for a buck. Darn that working graveyards!

Brittany said...

That is so funny! Babysitters are so worth the money!

Melissa said...

totally can relate.. maybe we can work out a babysitting swap! ;)