Sunday, February 7, 2010

Christmas 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

I can't figure out how to get rid of the underline!

So, anyways. What happens when the whole family is awakened by 7AM to open Christmas?

Mass exhaustion!!!

After I slept, I had worked the night before, this is what I woke up to that afternoon:

!!!

Taylor was asleep in her room and Brock was is our bed, both asleep too.


The kids had a great Christmas this year, and I didn't break the bank. I think I will shop this way every year from here on out. I did one big gift, stockings, and an outfit. Much more effective. Taylor got a camera. Jordan got a gameboy DS. Alli got a Leapster. Samson got Buzz and Woody. The kids did meet Santa this year too. When you ask Alli what she wants for Christmas she says, "Presents!" I think I can handle that, so easy to please.



I hope all of you had a great Christmas too!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I can't believe you finally posted. It looks like you guys had a way fun Christmas. That was some smart shopping you did. I love you Halloween costumes. It is so fun to do a theme.

Kamille said...

Yay! You are catching us up on your life at home. Man, am I glad you got to leave after your charge meeting last night. I got an ear-full of complaints about the new model. I wrote them down and will take them to the group. It got pretty loud, though.