Saturday, March 21, 2009

Nicole needs...

I saw this post on Kamille's blog and liked it and gave it a test drive. This is what I got.

1. Nicole needs...A Boob job. It went on to say I would get better roles.
2. Nicole needs...No Food When She Can Shop 'Till She Drops. DUH!
3. Nicole needs...a Reality Show. Because my life is so CRAZY.
4. Nicole needs...a new computer! I am amazed how accurate this is so far.
5. Nicole needs...To work her magic. Nuff said.
6. Nicole needs...a husband. HMMM
7. Nicole needs...a good meal.
8. Nicole needs...a drummer...on myspace music. I guess I have a band!
9. Nicole needs...an Urban love nest. ?
10. Nicole needs...to live in the now. Wow that was insightful.

To do this post type: "your name here" NEEDS into the Google search engine, then post the top 10 things. Have fun.

No comments: