Saturday, March 21, 2009

ADRIANE!!!

On our trip to NJ last month we took a total of three pictures. We ate "REAL" Philly cheese steaks in Philadelphia at Geno's. They were fantastic. When you order you say the type of cheese you want and then "wit" if you want grilled onions. It was fun having a real Jersey meal. And the fries were so yummy.


On the walk back to the car we (on purpose) stumbled across this little gem. Yes that is where the Italian Stallion stands and eats his own philly cheese steak. Notice all the garbage? That just means it is authentic.

This last pic is across the street from the steak shop. The owner...Geno...likes to display all his motor bikes. I hope out next trip the NJ is more fruitful. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Nanci said...

How funny! Yo Adriane! So, do you have another trip planned yet? I feel like I haven't talked to you in a long time. Keep me updated.