Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Sniff Test

On Monday afternoon I made some chocolate cupcakes. On Tuesday morning, while I was getting ready to go to an all day class for work, I kept getting a wiff of poop. Sam had had the poops Monday evening and had crawled into bed with us during the night. So since I keep smelling poop, I start sniffing. I smell the bed, his pjs, everywhere I can think to see where this smell is coming from. In the meantime I take a tide pen to a stripe of chocolate that is on the front of my jeans- stain resolved. Okay...I can not figure out where the smell of poop is coming from so I have Brock do the sniff test on me before I leave just in case. He smells my shirt- no poop, he smells my back pockets- no poop, we are just about to give up so I can get to class, and I have him smell my chocolate stain.


Chocolate or poop. Chocolate or poop.


Yup, it was poop.

I quickly changed my jeans and left for class. Thank you Brock for the sniff test and Thank you Samson for getting poop on me. I wish it had been chocolate.

2 comments:

Kamille said...

That. Is. Funny.

Melissa said...

thanks for that nicole.. i think it will be awhile before i eat chocolate again.. blah! :)