Saturday, November 29, 2008

Disneyland is the BEST

So Alli and I had a blast at Disneyland last week. There were very few people there, the weather was awesome, it was so much fun. I think I gained 5 pounds on junk food. We saw a churro stand, we got a churro. We ate waffle-icecream-cones, delish. The only thing I always eat at Disneyland and didn't this year was the awesome bread-bowl clam chowder. They have this new meal for kids called the KIDS POWER PACK, full of great stuff: string cheese, yogurt, apple slices, gold fish, and milk/juice. That totally worked for Alli.
Allison was just barely tall enough to ride TUCK and ROLL, she giggled the whole time.

The Tikki Room is always a hit in our family. This is Alli making a face like this tree.The line for SPLASH MOUNTAIN, just the way I like it! I even got my very own log.Whooo Hoooo!!!!!!This is the line for Pirates of the Carribean, as you can see, Alli picked up on the whole, we follow the path and something cool will happen.


Meeting Minnie Mouse, she instantly hugged her, for like 30 sec, I had to peel her off to get a face shot. She did the same with Mickey. My mom took those pics on her camera. I love this place, I think I will always love it. I can't wait to start planning my next trip. As soon as Alli is 40" tall, we are so there.

4 comments:

Nanci said...

You are so funny . . . the pic with you on your own 'log'. It looks like you had a great time. I seriously can't WAIT until I can come back to work. I feel like I am so out of the loop with everything. Hopefully I'll see you soon.

Kamille said...

Glad you had fun. Can't wait to take my little girls to the place where all the magic happens. I'll see you in January!

Tylershark said...

I love the totem pole shot. So was nobody else at Disneyland? Those photos of empty lines make me so envious.

Brittany said...

YOU FOR SURE KEEP THEM IN BUSINESS. LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD TONS OF FUN. I AM JEALOUS.