Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Trip to SLC


So I took the babies up to SLC a few weeks ago. It was full of family
get togethers. On Sat June 7th, the women on my mother's side all
got together at the Lion House for a luncheon. We do this every year
with the Grand-daughters of Brigham Young Association. Yes we are
all decendents. I am a "3rd Great." All of my Aunts (moms sisters)
made it. All of my neices that are old enough were there too.

On Saturday night I met up with my old man...I mean my Dad.
My Grandmother that lives in West Virginia had made a finale trip
out west to see the family. Funny thing (at least to me) happened...
I asked her what year she was born, "1925" she said...then she went
on to say "I know how old I am, 82! and I know I may not make it our
here again." Here is the punch line...Wouldn't she be 83?

No comments: